Cambridge Conversations, a series of listening sessions to be held in different neighborhoods across the city during June 2014. These conversations will help shape the master plan process as we move from listening to working together to develop a shared framework, and from there to a plan and action. Here is your opportunity to share your ideas about what is working well, what could work better, and what kind of city we want – today and in the future.
Cambridge Conversations will kick off with a series of three community meetings. Join us at a location and time that works for you.
- Tuesday, June 10, 6:30-8:30 PM: Tobin School Gym, 197 Vassal Lane
- Wednesday, June 11, 6:30-8:30 PM: Kennedy School Cafeteria, 158 Spring Street
- Saturday, June 14, 10:00 AM-12:00 noon: Cambridge College, 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, 1st floor
Additionally, informal drop-in sessions are being scheduled in multiple locations around Cambridge. Stop by and see us.
- Monday, June 16, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM: Windsor Street Health Center Lobby, 119 Windsor St
- Thursday, June 26, 4:00-7:00 PM: Citywide Senior Center, 806 Massachusetts Ave
We will also be available at several community events and public meetings over the summer so look for the Community Conversations table at
- Fresh Pond Day: Saturday, May 31, 11:00-3:00 PM
- Eastern Cambridge Kendall Square Open Space Study/Connect Kendall Square Public Meeting: Tuesday, June 3, 5:30-7:30 PM – Kendall Marriot Hotel, 50 Broadway
- Cambridge Bicycle Network Plan Open House: Thursday, June 12, 5:00 PM-8:30 PM – Cambridge Main Library, 449 Broadway
- Kendall Square Farmers Market: Wednesday, June 18, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM – Main Street sidewalk at Kendall Station
- Alewife Public Meeting (City Council Transportation & Public Utilities Committee): Thursday, June 19, 6:00-8:00 PM — Tobin School Lobby, 197 Vassal Lane
* Please feel free to forward this notice to others who might be interested.