- Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
- Time: 8:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, 2nd floor Community Room
- Description: Starting and growing a business is no small task and with so many logistics to manage, it is essential to remember the importance to Human Resources (HR). Attend this workshop to learn the basic HR considerations that every entrepreneur should know. The workshop will cover complying with hiring laws, handle employee discipline, time off and leave of absence, complying with state and fedeal wage laws and lawful terminations. Presented by the Center for Women and Enterprise.
- Registration and Admission: Free to eligible Cambridge entrepreneurs and business owners, $20 for others. Register by calling Rona Abrahams at 617/349-4637 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information
For more information, please contact Rona Abrahams email@example.com, at 617/349-4637.
Follow Cambridge Community Development on Twitter @CDDat344